We’re giving one lucky reader the opportunity to dress like the best in a competition based on the Triple Jump events at this year’s British Athletics Indoor Team Trials in Sheffield on 11-12 February!
We’ve teamed up with London Reign Sports to offer you the chance to win a vest of the colours worn by their founders, international Triple Jumpers Nathan Fox, Kola Adedoyin, Nonso Okolo and Daniel Lewis, as well as a bib autographed by the whole London Reign team! Don’t despair if you don’t win, you can still join the Reign by purchasing one of their trademark caps.
To enter the competition simply predict the names of the winners, and their winning distances, of both the Men’s and Women’s 2017 British Indoor Triple Jump Champions in Sheffield on 11-12 February.
Points are awarded as follows:
Finishing position of your predicted athlete:
1st = 0 points
2nd = 25 points
3rd = 35 points
4th = 40 points
5th = 45 points
6th = 48 points
7th or below/non-starter = 50 points
Predicted winning distance:
Correct distance predicted = 0 points
Any other distance predicted = the difference in centimetres from the actual winning distance.
The competition winner is the entrant who has the lowest total of points from predicting the following 4 outcomes:
- Men’s British Indoor Triple Jump Champion 2017
- Winning distance of the Men’s British Indoor Triple Jump Champion 2017 on Saturday 11 February 2017
- Women’s British Indoor Triple Jump Champion 2017
- Winning distance of the Women’s British Indoor Triple Jump Champion 2017 on Sunday 12 February 2017.
Email your name, vest size (S/M/L) and predictions a) to d) to email@example.com by midday on Saturday 11 February 2017.
No late entries will be accepted. One entry per person. UK residents only.
Good Luck with your entry!
- British Indoor Team Trials entry lists can be found by clicking on the Triple Jump links at the British Athletics Event Information
- Any non-British athletes taking part in the British Athletics Indoor Team Trials are not eligible to become British Indoor Champion and therefore will automatically score 50 points if selected by an entrant. The distances jumped by non-British athletes are not considered for the purposes of this competition.
- There is only one prize of a vest and autographed bib in this competition.
- Deadline for entry midday on Saturday 11 February 2017. No late entries will be accepted. One entry per person. UK residents only.
- In the event of a tie, a tie-break question will be sent to all tied winners to select the competition winner.
- The decision of the website in selecting the winner is final.
- Winner’s name will be posted on the iTripleJump.co.uk and Twitter by Sunday 19 February 2017.
The winner of the competition was Paul Harrison from Barnham, Suffolk, with a score of 14 points.